Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Feedback

Okay so far i have heard a lot about struggles with co parenting and an absent father. This has been a struggle for me as well. I'm really curious to know what everyone else goes through with this and what you do to make the situation better. My main struggle with this is that my daughters father was never around and when he got married 5 years later he then wanted to be what i call a part timer and it has been very hard to co parent because i feel resentment because he was never there for her however i try my best to get past this because i know its what is best for my daughter :) I may try to find some websites on this stuff and post them later.
Cant wait to hear from everyone.
also if you are on Facebook go and like my page there Teen Mom Help & Support

No comments:

Post a Comment